$25.00 Coming Soon
*Currently Being Updated
Muse Motion 2 is the most comprehensive and extensive animation widget for Adobe Muse. You will never need another animation widget again. With this widget you can transform your elements in 2D as well as 3D. ROTATE, SCALE, TRANSLATE, and SKEW any element on your Adobe Muse website. Not only can you apply animations to individual elements you can also sequence up to 8 animations in a timeline! WOW!
- 2D-Transformations in a sequence
- 3D-Transformations in a sequence
- Add audio to each element in the sequence
- Create an on scroll sequence
- Trigger animations with mouse wheel - on scroll
- Lightweight for your website
- Works in breakpoints and adaptive design
- Works on desktop, tablet, and mobile
- On Load
- On Hover
- On Hover with Reverse
- On Click
- On Scroll
- Rotate - Rotate your element clockwise or counter-clockwise in degrees or radians.
- Rotate X - Rotate your element clockwise or counter-clockwise in degrees or radians on the X-Axis.
- Rotate Y - Rotate your element clockwise or counter-clockwise in degrees or radians on the Y-Axis.
- Scale - Scale you element larger or smaller.
- Scale X - Scale you element larger or smaller on the X-Axis.
- Scale Y - Scale you element larger or smaller on the Y-Axis.
- Skew X - Skew your element in degrees or radians on the X-Axis.
- Skew Y - Skew your element in degrees or radians on the Y-Axis.
- Translate X - Move your element left or right in pixels or percentage on the X-Axis.
- Translate Y - Move your element up or down in pixels or percentage on the Y-Axis.
- Translate Z - Move your element in and out in pixels or percentage on the Z-Axis.
- Font Color - Change the font color of your element. Element must be text.
- Background Color - Change the background color of your element.
- Width - Change the width of your element in pixels or percentage.
- Height - Change the height of your element in pixels or percentage.
Muse Motion 2 Widget - 4/19/2016 - deprecated:
- New Muse Motion 2 On Scroll Addition.
- Ability to create on scroll sequences using the “Muse Motion 2 On Scroll Widget.”
Muse Motion 2 Widget - 1.1:
- New widget setup for the sequence widgets - faster load time for widget.
- Ability to add audio to each motion in a sequence.
- Ability to add unlimited motions to a sequence.
- Ability to play motion in reverse after it is finished playing forward.
- Ability to repeat the on scroll motion every time the element is scrolled to.
- Ability to continuously play motion on hover or stop the motion each time the mouse leaves the element.
- Ability to set a delay, repeat, and repeat delay over the entire sequence.
- Abbreviated widget names for easier access when searching in the library panel.
- Updated code.
Muse Motion 2 Widget - 1.2:
- Added the ‘On Hover with Reverse’ option. This allows the element to play on hover and then play in reverse when the mouse leaves the element.
- New ‘On Scroll’ setup.
- Ability to add indicators for ‘On Scroll.’ This allows you to see where the element will animate within the browser.
Muse Motion 2 Widget - 1.2 - 8-8-2016:
- Ability to have the sequence paused initially. The sequence can then be triggered to start with a play button or a restart button.
Muse Motion 2 Widget - 1.3 - 9-10-2016:
- Fixed issue with widgets getting taller in height on Windows computers.
- Updated code.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add graphic style names, style the element with the widget options, and done!