The "Responsive Fullscreen Video Widget" allows you to add a fullscreen video background that works across all breakpoints. A play button also appears on tablet and mobile devices to allow the video to be played on those devices.
- Video works across all breakpoints
- Add a poster image for devices that do not play video automatically
- Add a play button for devices that do not play video automatically
- Add .webm and .ogg files for browser fallback support
- Add a color overlay over your video
- Add a mesh overlay over your video
- Loop the video
- Mute audio in the video
- Works with Fluid-Width Design and Adaptive Design in Adobe Muse
- Lightweight for your website
Website to convert your .MP4 video to .WEBM and .OGG - http://converterpoint.com/
Free Stock Videos
- Distill - Beta
- Life of Vids
- Fancy Footage Club
- Vimeo Free HD Stock Footage
Responsive Fullscreen Video Widget - 1.1 - 8-25-2016
- Ability to disable the fullscreen video at a certain breakpoint.
- Fixed issue with widgets getting taller in height on Windows computers.
Responsive Fullscreen Video Widget - 1.2 - 12-16-2016
- The fullscreen video can now be used as a cover video so that the website appears below the video and once the user scrolls the website will show.
- Ability to change the position of the play button over the video.
Responsive Fullscreen Video Widget - 1.2 - 12-19-2016
- Ability to add custom play and pause button when enabling play button at a certain breakpoint.
- Fixed issue with play button still showing when disabling video at a certain breakpoint.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, add video, style with the widget options, and done!