Add a fully responsive side menu to your Adobe Muse website. This menu responds to the browser width and animates when you open it.
- Fully Responsive Side Menu
- Customize all colors in the menu
- Add up to 12 menu items
- Choose from over 600 Font Awesome Icons for menu icons
- Add images to the menu items (.jpg, .png, .gif, .svg)
- Change text with the Adobe Muse Built-In text feature
- Link to anchor points, internal pages, and external pages
- Set the scrolling speed to anchor points
- Add scroll easing when scrolling to anchor points
Responsive Side Menu Widget - 1.1:
- Ability to make any of the colors transparent by selecting the color box with the red line going through it.
- Ability to change the font size in the menu.
- Ability to add images instead of icons to the menu.
Responsive Side Menu Widget - 1.2:
- New widget interface.
- Ability to position menu on the right.
Responsive Side Menu Widget - 1.2 - 5/2/2016:
- Fixed issue where menu was causing forms in Adobe Muse to look different.
Responsive Side Menu Widget - 1.3:
- Ability to have the menu close when a menu item is clicked.
Responsive Side Menu Widget - 1.4 - 8-13-2016:
- Fixed issue where menu was not opening on Microsoft Surface Pro Tablets.
- Updated Font Awesome Icons - latest set.
- Ability to enter in Font Awesome Icon via text.
- Updated Code.
- Abbreviated widget names for easy access within the library panel. Abbreviation is “RSM” which stands for “Responsive Side Menu.”
Responsive Side Menu Widget - 1.4 - 11-15-2016:
- Fixed issue where menu was not opening on tablets and smartphones when the option ‘Close Menu On Menu Click’ was selected.
- Additional instructions included within the widget for easy reference on how to use the widget.
Responsive Side Menu Widget - 1.5 - 2-12-2017:
- New widget setup and options.
- Ability to add letter spacing to the text in the menu.
- Fixed issue with menu conflicting with menus in the 26 Menu Styles Widget.
- Menu now uses CDN technology to help your website load faster.
- Visual reference included within widget folder.
- Updated code.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, style the menu with the widget options, add links, and done!