Create a staggered animation sequence with the Staggered Animation Widget from Muse For You.
- Animate multiple elements with one graphic style name
- Set the delay for when each element animates in the sequence
- Set the duration of each animation in the sequence
- Choose from over 30 different easing options for the animation sequence
- Autoplay the animation sequence
- Infinitely loop the animation sequence
- Add a play, pause, and restart button to control the animation sequence
- Change the transform-origin of the transformations
- Apply transformations randomly to the elements in the sequence for a more scattered effect
- Disable animation sequence at a particular breakpoint
- Lightweight for your website
- Scale - Make the elements larger or smaller.
- Rotate - Rotate the elements in degrees.
- Translate X and Translate Y - Move the elements on the x and y axis.
- Border Radius - Change the border radius of the elements. Works well with rectangles and ellipses created in Adobe Muse.
- Background Color - Change the background color of the elements. Works well with rectangles and ellipses created in Adobe Muse.
- On Load
- On Scroll
- With Play Buttons
Staggered Animations Widget - 1.1 - 3-29-2017:
- Now only one “Add First” is needed for both “On Load” and “On Scroll” animations.
- New “On Scroll” setup.
- Ability to animate the opacity of elements.
- Ability to use elasticity or easing for the animations.
- Performance improvements.
- Graphic style name added with widget cover to make it easy to distinguish what widget pertains to what elements and animation.
- Updated code.
Staggered Animations Widget - 1.1 - 4-03-2017:
- Ability to set a start delay to the “On Load” widgets.
Simply add the widget to your Adobe Muse website, apply graphic style name to elements, customize with widget options, and done!